The WLC is currently on the hunt for an intern to help support our Communications/Technology team and our overall mission; if thats you apply today!
Social Media/Website Intern
This is a virtual internship. You will work from home (or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever). You can work anywhere as long as you have a working computer, a reliable Internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings.
May 2017 - May 2018. Approximately 5-10 hours a week to start; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you.
This internship offers up to $500 in compensation.
Research, create and edit content for newsletters, events, and social media / Update and maintain website content / Pull and compile analytics on social media, website and email performance data / Other tasks as assigned as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Current high school student, college student, recent graduate.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Independent self-starter.
• Ability to take direction with willingness to learn and have fun. • Familiarity with technology, Google and social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram.
• Minimum 5-10 hours per week.
April 15, 2017
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please put "Social Media/Website Internship" in the subject header.